Monitoring Blood Glucose at Home
Blood glucose monitoring at home allows you to measure your pet’s glucose levels when they are experiencing their regular daily routine. This provides your veterinarian with accurate data to help assess the treatment plan.
Home monitoring also allows you to measure your pet’s glucose level if you suspect that it is too low or too high. Knowing your pet’s blood glucose level may help you avoid unnecessary emergency veterinary clinic visits or diabetic complications.
At-Home Testing with AlphaTRAK
AlphaTRAK home monitoring system is specifically designed for dogs and cats, for accurate blood glucose testing at home. AlphaTRAK is available from your veterinarian. Ask your veterinarian about AlphaTRAK for at-home blood glucose testing.
- Is convenient and easy to use
- Provides accurate results in seconds
- Is specifically calibrated for dogs and cats
- Allows you to provide reliable data to your veterinarian
- Avoids inaccurate readings as a result of testing in stressful situations
- Allows you to manage your pet’s diabetes from the comfort of your home
- Priced affordably, making at-home testing economical
Successful diabetes management is achieved through compliance with your pet’s treatment plan, home monitoring and consistent communication and follow-up appointments with your veterinarian.